Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New July Discount Code for Sigma Brushes

Hi beauties!! I have the July discount code for Sigma brushes this month. Use RNL2013 at  checkout for 10% off your entire order. This is a great time to mention that Sigma is making the brushes from the Performance Eyes Kit/?Click=224226  for individual sale! The brushes in this kit are smaller and are great for getting precise application of shadows and liner.

I actually just placed an order with Sigma yesterday and ordered some goodies that I've been dying to try. I ordered a set of brushes I've been really curious about, the Synthetic Essential Kit/?Click=224226 which have synthetic hairs and are supposedly really good for applying cream and liquid products.
 
 
I also ordered the new brush cleaning glove/?Click=224226 that was released a few months ago. It seems kind of gimmicky but after seeing Emily from http://www.beautybroadcast.net/ use it to clean her brushes I thought I'd give it a try I'm hoping that it will get my foundation and concealer brushes cleaner than I can get washing them without a glove or anything.
I will definitely let you guys know what I think about the products I ordered in the mean time I want to know what are some of your favorite products from Sigma? Till next time, stay beautiful :)

FTC: I'm an affiliate of Sigma but this is not a sponsored blog post. Also small disclaimer, pictures are from the Sigma site.

No comments:

Post a Comment