Monday, July 22, 2013

Sigma Beauty 20% Off Sale!

Hi beauties!! Just wanted to give you a heads up about the Sigma Beauty flash sale.  Their entire website is 20% off. You can get a set of brushes, or the spa glove, or some of their awesome makeup palettes. The only thing is, to access the sale you need a special affiliate code.  But your in luck, because I can provide you with just that! I'm including a video explaining the sale and with a few recommendation's of some of my favorite Sigma products. 
 
 
If you've been dying to try some of Sigma's brushes but have been putting it off, now's the time to buy.  Oh maybe I should give you the code now! My code is SBAP20 and you can enter it at checkout! So what are you gonna get? Let me know in a comment and I will see you all in my next post! Stay gorgeous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment