Thursday, June 27, 2013

Latest Video: Updated Nail Polish Collection

 
Hi everyone. I'm posting this randomly at 11 at night, so I hope you are up for some light reading before bed. Because I was at a loss as to what video to film, I decided it was time to do an updated nail polish collection.  I have posted a nail polish collection video in over a year so it was long over do.  If you see any polishes you'd like a post on that I have not already done one on, please let me know, I'd be happy to do a review on it :) Have a good weekend everyone.

Daily Tidbits:
1. I've done a lot of shopping at American Eagle lately, making good use of my discount. Would you like to see a blog haul with some pics on how I style the pieces?
2. I'm currently in love with a new trio I picked up from Wet n Wild in the Silent Treatment. Tutorial coming!
3. I am recovering from pink eye and had to purge some of my makeup products.  The silver lining in this, I finally picked up the Tarte Eyelash Curler with sample of Lights, Camera Lashes. I've been fighting the urge to buy this but seeing as I needed to replace my eyelash curler I bit the bullet. Review will come when its safe for me to use eye makeup again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment