Friday, July 5, 2013

Tag: Would You Rather Makeup Edition

I saw this tag floating around on the blogsphere and thought I'd give it a go. I generally have a tough time playing would you rather because I have hard time making decisions. Let's see how this goes.
 
1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

Hmm, this is a tough one. I think I would cry, literally cry if I lost my eyeshadows, especially my Urban Decay Naked Palette. So I think I'd rather lose all my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses. They're all drugstore and easily replaced.


2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

After having my hair chopped off, I can easily say never being able to cut it off. Short hair just doesn't work for me!



3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I love my pink blushes, but judging from my blush collection I have an addiction to coral cheek colors. In fact, I just bought a new blush from Tarte that's a beautiful coral. My first high end blush, I'm very excited :)



4. If you had $1,000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Oh that's a toughy. I love shopping for clothes....I love shopping for makeup....Can just spend half on each????



5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?

I'd have to say I'd rather apply the eyeliner as a lipstick. I'd be afraid to put anything that's been near my mouth on my eyes.



6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

I haven't tried enough from MAC to shop there exclusively and at Sephora, you have a variety of lots different products and skincare from lots of different brands. You'd be hardpressed to not find something that doesn't work.


7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

I like to change up my lipcolor so much but I can honestly say I usually use the same eyeshadow colors every day. I'm in a rut that I don't intend on breaking.



8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?

Summer clothes in winter for sure, something I already do. I get hot very easily and its often I'll be longing around the house in my running shorts in the dead of winter.



9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright, fun colors all year round. I have lots of dark colors but I hardly reach for them. I like my nails to match my personality and mood.



10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

This should be phrased, "Do you want to give up your Urban Decay Naked Palett or your Revlon Berry Smoothie Lip Butter?" I don't want to give up either!



11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

A messy bun. I feel like my hair is this style most of the time, especially in the summer. I just don't want to mess with it most of the time.



12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?

I would gladly give up lip gloss if I could keep my nails polished.



13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or Sharpie them in everyday?

Oh god...Just the thought of me without eyebrows or using a sharpie to put them on....I look hideous!!



14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Nail polish, I need my makeup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment