Friday, July 19, 2013

Review: Milani's Baked Blush in Dolce Pink


 Hello beauties! Can you believe how hot it's been?  It's sweltering here in Iowa. Can't wait for it to cool down this weekend! Anyway, I have a new favorite blush from the drugstore that I wanted to share with you.  This is Milani's Dolce Pink and it is a beautiful coral.


 As you can see from this swatch, it's very shimmering and has some noticeable glitter. If your not a shimmer or glitter person, this isn't going to be the blush for you. This blush does go on a little sheer but it's very buildable. I use the Real Techniques Blush Brush to apply this. I don't feel the need to use an additional highlight with this blush because it is so shimmery.  The one thing I do like about this blush is that it lasts so long! It will get me through a long shift at work and still look as though I just applied it.
Milani's blushes run around $7-8 and are available at Kmart, select CVS, Walgreen's and Targets. I, however, order them cherryculture.com where they are available for much cheaper.
Have you tried any of these baked blushes? What color should I try next?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment