Saturday, September 29, 2012

Homecoming Tutorial: Smokey and Glamourous using the Urban Decay Naked Palette


Hey beauties! Homecoming is just around the corner for some, and if you already had homecoming I'm sorry I didn't do this tutorial sooner. While experimenting with looks for my sister(who's homecoming is next weekend) I came up with this smokey eye that would be perfect for homecoming or any formal dance you may be going to.

Products Used:
Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphault
Urban Decay Naked Palette-Creep, Buck, and Virgin
L'Oreal Carbon Black Linear Intense Liquid Liner
Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
E.L.F Eyebrow Kit
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream Foundation
Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer & Brightner
E.L.F Contouring Blush and Bronzer
theBalm Hot Mama Blush
Stila Lipglaze in Rasin

I really hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment