Friday, September 7, 2012

Coastal Scents 10 Pan Blush Palette

 

004

Hey beauties! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just started school and I'm still adjusting to a new school, new apartment and new schedule. But the important thing is I'm posting today! Today I will be reviewing the Coastal Scents 10 Pan Blush Palette. I go this in June back when Coastal Scents had it 50% off and I've been meaning to do a review on it. As you can see, mine was injured in transit and the pink on the bottom right corner has a big chunk missing.

As the name implies, it comes with ten different blush shades so this is great to have if your just starting out with makeup or looking to expand your collection(or if your like me and end up doing your friends makeup often you have colors that work for everyone.) There are a wide range of colors, ranging from soft, natural colors to bright, in your face colors. My particular favorite is the pink in the corner(the damaged one). Its actually the only shade I've found in this palette that works on my skintone, the other ones seem to look "dirty" on my cheeks. Below are swatches of all ten shadows.

006

007

These blushes all have great pigmentation, as you see from the swatches.  All in all, I think this is a great palette to have if you are starting out with makeup and want to experiment with what blushes work for you, or if you want to expand your collection.  You can purchase this palette on the Coastal Scents website for $15.95 but you can usually find it on sale for less.  If you follow Coastal Scents on Facebook or Twitter, you can usually find out when these saes are. Hope you enjoyed this review and I'll see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment