Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday: Urban Decay Smoked 24-7 Glide On Pencil Set

Hi beautiful! I've decided to start a series of products that I'm currently lusting after.  This will be known as "Wishlist Wednesdays". It's a great way to get you informed of new products and as a bonus, it gets me posting on a semi-regular schedule.

Photo from Sephora Website
The first in this series is a limited edition set of Urban Decay 24-7 Glide On Pencils, the Smoked Set.  I saw this set in the recent Ulta flier and knew I have to get my hands on it. This set contains six eyeliners, two of which are limited edition. I haven't tried any of UD's eyeliners(but I swatch them all every time I'm in Ulta) and thought that this set would be a great way to try them as its only $38, where as just to buy one of these eyeliners is $19.

Colors included are:
Zero-A matte black(I've been eyeing this one for awile)
Demolition-matte brown
Uzi-taupe
Empire-a purply eggplant
Smog-copper Limited Edition

I will definitely be getting this by the end of October as I've asked for an Ulta giftcard for my birthday, which is on the 22nd, so that should bring down the price for me a bit. When I do get this set, I'll be sure to do a review and swatches for you guys. So for now, stay gorgeous!
Mainline-a matte blue/green Limited Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment