Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Physician’s Formula Happy Booster

 

008

Today I wanted to tell you guys about one of my all time favorite blushes. This is the Physician’s Formula Happy Booster Blush. It is the cutest blush I’ve ever seen, just looking at it makes me happy! The cute, pink packaging and the heart designed are what drew me in initially but the blush itself is amazing.

009

You can swirl all the colors together for a gorgeous light pink glow but I like to concentrate my brush on the darker pink side and get a very bright pop of color on my cheeks. I put this blush aside for awhile while I was using E.L.F.’s Candid Coral this summer, but I’ve been reaching for it more the past few weeks because I’ve been wanting a brighter color on my cheeks.

I think this blush works great for the fall and would look great on fair and medium skin tones. You can purchase Physician’s Formula at most drugstores and if you lucky you can find them on sale. As I said before, this is one of my favorite blushes from the drugstore and I encourage all of you to check it out if you haven’t already. What are some of your favorite blushes from the drugstore?

No comments:

Post a Comment