Thursday, September 20, 2012

E.L.F Blush in Candid Coral


I don’t think I’ve ever blogged about my recent obsession with E.l.F’s blushes.  I hadn’t tried any of them until this summer when I picked up Candid Coral from Target.  And that’s when the obsession started.
002
With Flash
004
Without Flash

I love this blush! As the name suggests, it is peachy coral color with lots of very fine shimmer in it, which I think does a great job of reflecting the light off your cheeks without seeming like you have a lot of glitter on your face. 
007
I personally love applying this as a contour instead of normally as a blush. This color is dark enough to contour and give some dimension on my pale skin(I do this with Sigma’s F40 Angled Contour brush) but on darker skin tones this looks great applied normally as a blush.  E.L.F can be purchased at Target and eyeslipsface.com, I’ven seen some Walmarts starting to carry it.  If you haven’t checked out E.L.F’s blushes you really should, they’re only $3 so they are totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment