Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tarte is on Hautelook!!!

Hey beauties! I meant to post about this yesterday when the even started, but it was crazy busy! But better late then never. Tarte is on hautelook until tomorrow(Friday the 26th) at 10 Central time.  If you've been dying to try some Tarte products, or simply looking to stock up on some things you should definitely check out the event.

Might I suggest:
http://www.hautelook.com/product/9167640

One of the Maracuja lipgloss sets.  These lipglosses are very pigmented and opaque and are simply amazing!

and also:
http://www.hautelook.com/product/9167628

This is an Amazonian clay(Tarte uses this in several products) bronzer in Hotel Heiress. This is one of their most popular products.  It usually retails for $29 but is on hautelook for only $10! That's more than half off!!

Are you planning to get anything from this event on Hautelook? I totally want to order some stuff, but seeing as I'm on a project pan(for more info on my project pan check out this post!) I will try to restrain myself and not buy anything. But I wanted to let you guys know about all these awesome deals! Until next time, thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment