Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Revlon Lip Butters: Swatches and Review!!

Hi everyone!! Last month, I picked up two of the four new Revlon Lip Butter shades that were released in the new spring collection. I didn't like the other two in the collection, so I didn't purchase them.  I really love the two I picked up though!!
Wild Watermelon is on top and Sorbet is on bottom.

First is Wild Watermelon.


Wild Watermelon is a pretty sheer pinky, orange, red color.  In the tube, it looks true to its name, like the center of a watermelon but it applies very sheer.  It's definitely buildable and I feel like the more wearable color of the two.  It's definitely my favorite of the two as well.

Next is Sorbet.
 

 
This is a really bad picture and I apologize, I took it in a hurry.  Sorbet is a repromoted color that originally came out when the lip butters were first released and Revlon decided to bring it back.  It's a very bright, hot pink color.  Due to the lighting, it appears darker on my lips in the picture but its much lighter and brighter.  I like to layer this with darker glosses to tone the brightness down.

I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading!! More post to come.

Daily nuggets:
1. I've only been out of school for 6 days and I'm already counting down the days until I move back to school. 98 days to go...
2. I'm currently helping my youngest sister with her homework. I'm her new live in tutor.  I guess it pays to have an education major in the family, huh Dad?
3. I have an interview on Friday at Rue21 and am turning in applications to Aeropostile and American Eagle.  Imagine the discount, and my boyfriend thinks I already have to many clothes...
If all else fails I'm welcome back at Bath and Body Works for the summer.
4. I've also got a babysitting gig lined up for the summer. Making bank!!

No comments:

Post a Comment