Saturday, April 13, 2013

Nail of the Day: Essie's Spring 2013 Collection Madison Ave-Hue

Hello beauties! I'm here with another nail of the day post. I'm in love with the polishes from Essie I picked up a few weeks ago and today I'm wearing Madison Ave-Hue and I am obsessed with it! It's totally gorgeous and great for spring and summer.


It's a purplish, fuchsia-pink, almost bordering on magenta. There's also a very subtle shimmer in the bottle, but you have to look really hard to see it on your nails. Chipping wise, this has a better staying power than the last Essie polish I reviewed(Essie's Avenue Maintain ).  It's been on my nails for a week now and only now am I experiencing some minor chipping. 

That's it for this blog post.  I totally recommend this polish to anyone who's looking for a fun pink to add to their collection.  Until next time.  Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment