Saturday, April 6, 2013

Nail of the Day: Essie's Avenue Maintain from Spring 2013 Collection

*Le Gasp!!* A blog post! It's been awhile since I've done a legit blog post. Today's is a nail of the day post over a new polish I bought last week that I'm absolutely in love with! It's gorgeous! Maybe I should just post the picture so you can see :)

It's a been described as a Parisian blue on many of the blog posts I've read about it. This color seems to be everywhere this spring/summer season; both in nail polish and fashion. This went on super opaque on the first coat, which I was really surprised and pleased with.

My only beef with this polish is that it started chipping only a few hours after I painted my nails. And I didn't even do anything to cause said chipping! I don't know if its just the polish or Essie polishes in general. I never buy Essie truth be told. But I can ignore the chipping because this color is so beautiful. It's one of my new favorite colors! I will be doing a video on my youtube channel on my top nail picks for spring/summer so make sure you subscribed(youtube.com/bellsbeauty). That's it for today's post thanks for reading!! See you next time!

Random Daily Tidbits

-I've done a lot of shopping this weekend and have picked up lots of new products. So expect some new blog posts coming up. P.S. One is a very popular high end palette that everyone is raving about. Any guesses?
-Today I made drastic hair decision today and went blonde. I had my hair bleached to take out the brown dye and dyed to a somewhat honey blonde. It's so pretty and I'm so happy with it.  It looks much blonder in person though. What do you all think?
-I came home for the weekend to see my folks but I miss my boyfriend a lot and can't wait to see him tomorrow! I feel very pathetic that I can't go a few days without seeing him >-<

No comments:

Post a Comment