Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top 10 Fall Nail Picks 2013

Hello beauties!! I had some major technical difficulties last week and hadn't been able to upload a video in almost 2 weeks. Thankfully, my dad played around with my camera and was able to fix the problem I was having. Fingers crossed that it's a permanent fix :) It was requested that I do a video with my picks for fall nail polish, so I dug around in my collection and pulled out my ten favorite colors to wear for fall. Thanks for watching and stay gorgeous!

Polishes mentioned:
China Glaze Dress Me Up
OPI Chicago Champaign Toaste
Zoya Megan
OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam
Revlon Naughty
OPI Peace, Love and OPI
OPI Suzi and the Seven Dusseldorfs
China Glaze Harvest Moon
China Glaze Stone Cold
OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress

Daily Tidbits:
1. Thankful to have a day off. Sad I'm using it to do some much needed laundry.
2. I'm very close to 200 subscribers on my youtube channel. I only need 9 to make it! youtube.com/bellsbeauty
3. 1 month and 5 days until my 23 birthday!! I'm excited but I'm starting to get to the point that I dread getting older.

No comments:

Post a Comment