Monday, September 30, 2013

Nail Polish Haul: OPI and Butter London

Hello beauties! I've done some damage at Ulta this past month(Damn you, 21 Days of Beauty!). I got some drugstore goodies that aren't really worth mentioning since they are repurchases. But I did go ham on the nail polish. Two days of deals featured Butter London for only $10 a bottle so I picked up 4. I also picked up some OPI since the deal was buy 2 bottles of polish get a free top or base coat. Here's what I got!

 
 
 The four Butter London's I got were(left to right) Blagger, Toff, Trout Pout, and Giddy Kipper. I thought they'd all be great for fall, except for Trout Pout which is a very bright, salmon color. Blagger is so pretty!!!
 
As for OPI, I repurchased I'm Really Not a Waitress, which is a very beautiful red that works for every occasion. I also decided to buy Peace & Love & OPI from the San Francisco collection. It's a stunning metallic that turns from green, to silver to purple depending on the lighting. It's my new favorite nail polish!!
 
From left to right we have, Blagger, Giddy Kpper(which is actually lighter and more purple than the camera is making it out to be) Trout Pout, Toff, I'm Really Not a Waitress and Peace & Love & OPI. All great fall colors :)
 
Have you purchased any new nail polishes lately? Let me know in a comment below! Thanks for ready. Stay gorgeous!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment