Thursday, June 14, 2012

Review: Simple’s Makeup Remover Wipes


003
I’ve been super curious about this new skincare line Simple that came over from across the pond.  This line is pretty big, having various cleansers, creams and toners and can be found at Walmart, Target, and many other drugstores. I picked up the makeup remover wipes because I’m always looking for something that out performs my favorite ones from Neutrogena. 
These were about $4, so they cost the same as the Neutrogena wipes.  However they.do not remove my makeup as well as I would like.  I really have to scrub off my eyeliner and mascara(I don’t even use waterproof!). They don’t remove foundation well either.  When I first used them, I thought they did the job, but when I went to cleanse my face, I found lots of product remaining on my face. 

I’ll finish up this pack but then I’m going back to my Neutrogena wipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment