Thursday, June 14, 2012

Review: Shu Uemura Art of Hair Cleansing Oil Shampoo

 

 

004

Rarely do I review the products from my Birchbox, unless they are really good and I decide to purchase a full size of it.  But this product I was genuine curious about since I’ve never tried a deep cleansing oil shampoo.   Before I get into what I think about this poduct, a little about my hair.  I have very fine, oily hair, but the ends tend to get a little dry from styling.  I usually wash my hair every other day and I use somewhat of a lot of products(ie: heat protectant, hair spray, mousse, ect)

According to Birchbox’s website, this product claims to remove grease, product buildup all while adding body to your hair without making it feel dry or brittle.  Since I have oily hair and do use a lot of product, I thought that I would benefit from this shampoo.  While it didn’t dry my hair out any, I also didn’t notice any difference in if it stripped out any of the oil or product. 

This shampoo is more of an oil and I had to use the entire sample to cover my hair and I have pretty short hair! It makes me wonder how long a full size bottle of this would last.  Full size costs $55 so it might not be worth it. 

Have you tried any good deep cleansing shampoos? Leave a recommendation in a comment below! If you have any products you’d like me to review next, please let me know! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment