Sunday, January 15, 2012

Revlon Lipsticks!

 

A couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon these lipsticks by Revlon in a clearance bin at Kmart. I am so in love with these that I had to do a blogpost.

004

Left to right: Blush, Ruby, Ginger Rose and Party Pink

These lipsticks are super pigmented and very creamy.  You don’t need a lip gloss on top of these because they are shiny and very moisturizing.  My favorite of the four is Ginger Rose, it is slowly becoming my go-to everyday lipstick!

002003

Left to right: Blush, Ruby, Ginger Rose, and Party Pink. Picture on left is with flash, picture on right is without.

As you can see from the swatches, each color is very pigmented.  They are all gorgeous colors that are perfect for spring. Revlon’s lipsticks usually sell for $6-7 but you can always find them on a bogo deal or on clearance like I did. I highly recommend checking out these lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment