Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nail Of the Day: Sally Hanson

 

006

Today, I spent about 5 minutes trying to decide what I wanted to paint my nails this week. In the end, I decided to just paint them black and add a little sparkle for an accent nail, a combo I’ve done before and absolutely love.

Both polishes are by Sally Hansen Xtreme Nails, which you can find in almost any drugstore for around $2-3. Black Out is a very matt black color that is very opaque after 2 coats, but I used 3 because that’s just the way I like to paint my nails. The sparkly polish is called Strobe Light and its just a clear polish with lots of very fine shimmer and some bigger circles thrown in and they reflect rainbowy in the light. I love this combo and its perfect for winter. Tune in next week to see what polish I’m rocking next.  

No comments:

Post a Comment