Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Independence Day!! & Updates

Hello beauties! Happy Independence Day! I just wanted to take a quick second to thank all of our veterans and those currently in the service for all that they do, laying down their lives so we can live in freedom. Remember as your grilling out, watching the fireworks and parades as well as any holiday shopping you might be doing, what this weekends all about. Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now. Just a quick note, I will not be posting a new video today like normal as it is the holiday, but one did go up on my channel earlier this week:

Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale Haul!

I do have some reviews coming to this blog later in the coming weeks so stay tuned. Hope everyone has a happy, safe holiday weekend and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment