Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Favorite Beauty Gurus!

Hello beauties!! Today I thought I'd do a different kind of post today and talk about my favorite beauty vloggers on youtube. I've been watching beauty videos for....wow has it really been 5 years?? I remember stumbling upon Allthatglitters21's pirate tutorial, wondering "What is this? Is she really showing you how to apply eyeshadow?" At first, I didn't think much of it, but then I started watching more and more. I slowly worked my way through her videos, and then moved on to watching her sister, juicystar07 and marathoned her videos as well. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was hooked on something that would later lead to me starting my own channel. I watched many a youtuber, some I ended up unsubbing to due to various reasons. Some of the first I watched don't even make videos anymore for which I am very sad. But here are some wonderful youtubers who I've discovered and love not only their tutorials or reviews, but they're all around personality.

1. emilynoel83
 

Fellow Midwest girl! No wonder I like her videos so much :) All joking aside, Emily from beauty broadcast is one of my favorite people to watch, mainly due to her quirky personality. She's very straight forward and honest in all her reviews. She may get sent products, but if she don't like it, she'll tell you straight up. Her reviews are always very concise and informative and her tutorials are breathtaking and creative. I also love that her husband does some videos with her, I look forward Ty Day Friday's on her beautybroadcastexpress channel. In many ways, she inspired me to start my own channel.

2. amarixe


I've been watching Allison, or amarixe, for a long time now. Her tutorials are simply stunning! And usually very short too ;) Her fashion sense though, is what I admire most. Her videos are always very genuine and heartfelt. And the other great thing is on her vlog channel she is always doing book reviews! As an avid reader, I really look forward to her book reviews so I can get ideas for new books to read.

3. missglamorazzi  

 
Ingrid, or missglamorazzi is probably one of the beauty guru's I've been watching the longest. Her "get ready with me" videos are my favorites to watch! Also, she uses a lot of drugstore products which I really like. However, she also has avlog channel that I simply love watching. She doesn't vlog on it much now, but in past years she did vlogmas which I looked forward to every day :)

4. eleventhgorgeous

This sister duo consists of Tracy and Stefanie. I love watching their videos cause they never take it too seriously. They're always joking around and acting crazy. Best of all, most of the products they talk about or use are from the drugstore!

5. andriamatillano
 
Andria's relatively new on the youtube scene, been making videos for 2 years now. But she's an absolute sweetheart!! And her videos are super cute! She does a lot of fashion videos and reviews and couple tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment