Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Review: Boots No & Beautifl Skin Night Cream


068
I received a sample of this night cream in my Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box and I fell in love, so much so that I already went and purchased the full size Smile. I have really dry skin so heavier night creams are a must for me that way my skin has the chance to absorb the moisturizer.  I gotta say, I ‘really like the packaging.  It’s a really sturdy plastic, but it looks very sleek.
This moisturizer is fantastic, its hydrating, but not oily. It absorbs into the skin very quickly too. It doesn’t irritate my eyes which is always a bonus.  I feel like this really has made my skin more beautiful. My face just seems more radiant.  I’ve even been going without foundation recently since using this product. I’ve been simply using concealer on my problem areas, a bit of powder and I’m good to go.

Boots No7 is available at Target, Ulta and wherever Boots products are sold. It was around $13 which is not bad for a night cream.  I highly recommend checking this is your looking for a new night time moisturizer :) Until next time, stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment