Sunday, August 12, 2012

Reviw: MAC's Sable

 On my trip to New York, I stopped by MAC and picked up my very first MAC products. The first is an eyeshadow in Sable.  This eyeshadow is amazing!! I know MAC shadows are supposed to be great but I was suprised how pretty this is.

Here's a quick swatch. This color is a frosty brown with some golden red under town to it.  It's perfect to wear alone smoked out or in the crease and it blends super easily.  This shadow didn't crease at all! I applied it at 8 am and when I got home at 10 pm there was no creasing whatsoever!
MAC eyeshadows retail for $15 or for $12 in pro palette pan form and are available at any MAC counter, store or on the MAC website.  I'm extremely happy with this shadow and would love to add more to my collection one day.  What are some of your favorite MAC shadows that you would recommend?

2 comments:

  1. wow, looks like an incredible color! i'm always tempted to buy these beautiful neutral eyeshadows every time i go to mac! i love shroom, you should check it out :)

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of great things about shroom, it's definitely on my list. Thanks for reading!

      Delete