Monday, July 9, 2012

Nail of the Day: Revlon’s Flirt

003

Oh my goodness, I feel like I haven’t posted a blog post in forever! Which is probably true. I’ve been so busy with work, family stuff, and life in general. You all know how that goes, I’m sure.

Anyway, I’ve been frequenting Target lately(if you haven’t seen my latest haul video, I’ll link it below) and on my latest trip I picked up this lovely polish by Revlon called Flirt.  May I just say how in love I am with this nail polish! It’s a beautiful pink with some slight purplish, blue undertones. In natural light it looks like a rosy color. I have had this on for two days and have noticed some slight chipping but working in a classroom can cause that. Still a great polish that everyone should consider adding to the their collection.

Speaking of nail polish, I’ve been considering going on a no nail polish buying ban and trying to use some of the many polishes I have that I never reach for anymore.  Along with that I thought about featuring all the polish through some sort of blog series. I’ve seen other bloggers doing the same with lip products and such and thought the idea was kind of cool. What do you all think of that, would that be something you would be interested in?  If so, let me know!

Latest Video: Target Haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment