Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Review: Coastal Scents Baby Buki Brush

So I've decided I want to blog along side my youtube channel that way I can review products that really don't warrent a video, either because the review would be very short or the its a negative review. So we're gonna try this.
If you watch my channel then you might know that recently I ordered from Coastal Scents. They've been having a promotion that with any $5 order, you recieve a free Baby Buki brush. When I saw that I thought "Hey cool, I'd love to be able to try out a brush for free." I've heard several times that Coastal Scents' brushes have a chemical smell to them, but I didn't pick up on one with the kabuki. The brush itself is cute, but I have a weakness for minature things.  Using the brush for application purposes is a different matter.  The brush does well on picking up product, in my case I use Rimmel Londons Stay Matte Powder, but the bristles are extremely rough and they scratch the skin.  If I needed a kabuki brush and couldn't find anything else, I'd reach for this but if I had the option I'd pass on it. Thanks for reading! Tune in next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment